Reishi Dalgona Coffee
Have you ever tried Dalgona coffee with REISHI MUSHROOMS?!
Ganoderma lucidum aka Reishi mushroom is an excellent herb for boosting the immune system and calming the nerves.
It has been used in Asian medicine for years and has been termed the “mushroom of immortality” because of its apparent ability to increase longevity.
Today, I used a reishi mushroom infused instant coffee by Organo (not an ad), to my coffee to add some of the health benefits of reishi.
Here is the recipe:
- One sachet of Organo instant coffee
- 2 teaspoons honey or coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 glass of oat mylk – see the recipe here to make it at home
- Add the instant coffee, honey and hot water to a bowl or deep cup
- Use a hand mixer to whip until frothy
- In a separate glass add ice and oat mylk
- Add coffee foam on top of the oat mylk
What to read next –> Savoury oat pancakes recipe